this site the web

I Watched My Golf Ball Slice Away Into the Distance

How many times have you, like me, stood on the tee, chosen the correct club, addressed the ball taken a good swing then stood amazed as you watch the ball slowly but ever so increasingly slice away into the distance?
I dare say at one time or another we have all suffered the embarrassment of a golf slice, and then had to suffer the constant ribbing from our friends in the clubhouse afterwards.
This is certainly true for me and the usual way I try and cure the golf slice is to visit my local driving range, and hit off a basket or two of practice balls. Most of the time this does the trick, and I can go home safe in the knowledge that my swing is back to its pristine condition. But not always!
The problem with practising at a driving range is it can sometimes be better for my ego than it is for my actual golf swing.




I often go home remembering the few really good shots I made, while conveniently forgetting the dozens of mediocre, poor or even down right lousy shots. Ring any bells?
And that's the problem in a nutshell. At the driving range you can hit as many balls as you want to make that one really good shot. On the golf course you have just one golf ball!
I've often found the brilliant tee shot I developed at the driving range didn't exist on the golf course.
The other option of course, is to book a couple of refresher lessons with the golf pro, but these can work out expensive and take weeks to cure your golf slice.
Or, if you're like me, you start to doubt the clubs you own and begin buying newer ones in the hope of solving the problem.




So either I spend my time at the driving range, pay a golf pro for extra lessons or buy a complete set of new clubs when all I really want is a quick and effective way of curing my golf slice that won't cost me a fortune and that actually works.
Why not take a look at my blog http://informationreviews.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

**********************

Usage Policies