this site the web

How to Hit a Driver Straight Right This Minute With These 3 Tips!

It seems that most golfers are interested with hitting the ball further, but tend to forget about hitting the ball in the fairway. I know that when I play my best golf I am driving the ball straight, and leaving myself the best possible shots to attack the flag. Here I am going to show you how to hit a driver straight so you can start shooting lower scores.
1. The first thing that you need to do is get a proper stance. You want your feet a little wider than shoulder width apart, and you want to have a good spine angle. This means that you will bend from the hips, and keep your spine straight. What this does is allow you to rotate around your axis and use your big muscles to hit the ball.








2. After you have the proper stance, it is important that you pick out a target. Some people like to do this before addressing the ball, but I have always liked picking out a target at the last minute. Your target can be something in the distance, or a spot on the ground a few feet in front of your ball. Whatever it is just make sure it allows you the best opportunity to line up correctly.
3. In the backswing in order to learn how to hit a driver straight you need to have your hands, arms, and shoulders go back in the same motion. This will ensure a good position at the top of the swing. From the top of the swing you just simply unwind your hips and let the club drop to the inside. This will allow the club to be square coming into the ball, and you will hit is straighter and further.
Do you want to bomb your tee shots and shoot lower scores? Before the Simple Golf Swing System I Was a 7 Handicap, Usually Shooting around 78.






After the Simple Golf Swing System I took 5 Shots Off My Scores and Am Now a 2 Handicap! Read My Story and Learn How You Can Achieve The Same Results By Visiting http://swing-a-golf-club.blogspot.com For Instant Access!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

**********************

Usage Policies