this site the web

Learn to Skateboard - The Easy Way

Learners Guide 2 Sk8boarding
Want to learn how to skateboard? Wish you could skate like such pro's as Rodney Mullen, Tony Hawk or Bam Margera? If you're like me you will know how hard it is to learn how to skate. Always bailing and ripping up your elbows and knees. After skating for roughly 3 years I still couldn't land many tricks on a regular basis, so I decided to look online for some good tips and tricks.
After trying many of the instructions, tips and tricks I was given, I was still injuring myself on a regular basis, that's when a friend on MSN told me about a NEW set of tutorials that he thought I should look at. Learning how to skate is not only about where to place your feet on your board but also how you bend your legs and the timing the "pop" of the deck to Ollie into your trick and also how to land the trick. These tutorials will tell you everything you need to know plus much more.





That was over 3 months ago now and since I have learned to skate and can now land Kick-Flips and 360 Backside Pop-Shove-it's 9 times out of 10 and can Ollie onto a bench and 50-50 grind 8 times out of 10. Before I used these tutorials I could barely Ollie up a curb now I can Ollie onto benches and ledges.
I have been practicing only about 3 days a week whenever the ground is dry (in Manchester UK that's not very often) and I'm not at work. So check out the easy way to learn to skate. I guarantee you will be skating better than you ever have with less injuries than you had before. All you need to do is enter your email address and name and you will even receive a FREE guide to landing perfect 360 flips.
Andy Jackson





Blog: http://learn-to-skateboard.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

**********************

Usage Policies